Wiki Cigna allowed amounts for in and out of network PT/Chiro

Best answers
We have taken a significant hit on the allowed amounts for our Out-Of-Network reimbursements from Cigna starting around 3/1/18. I was wondering if anyone who is In Network has also had their allowed amounts drop? Trying to see if it is a Cigna-wide policy or just Out of Network.

we are contracted and unless they terminate the contract, Cigna can't reduce what they allow, only apply insured coinsurance. We do have one facility out of network and have seen reimbursements/allowable drop significantly over the past few months.

allowed amounts

We have taken a significant hit on the allowed amounts for our Out-Of-Network reimbursements from Cigna starting around 3/1/18. I was wondering if anyone who is In Network has also had their allowed amounts drop? Trying to see if it is a Cigna-wide policy or just Out of Network.

Hi there,
I work for a neuromonitoring company and we have seen many changes since the updated policy change on 2/18/18 update. What kind of out of network company do you work for?

Hi there,
I work for a neuromonitoring company and we have seen many changes since the updated policy change on 2/18/18 update. What kind of out of network company do you work for?

According to the title they are Physical Therapy/Chiro.

Last edited: