Wiki CEU's

Best answers
Hello,
So I was getting ready to turn in my CEUS and I was going through and making sure that I had all of the certificates in case I get audited. I have two I can't seem to find, but even taking those off, I'll still have enough. Should i just delete them? Or?
Thank you :)

If it was me. I would report them all. If you do get audited you may have to take the ones in question off. My advice is if you did the work, report it.

I'm new at this: I took a course at a college which I believe accounts for CEU's. To whom do we need to send this information? Our local chapter? Also very hard to get a position in this field without experience so I am not able to spend money to acquire CEU's. Any suggestions?

CEUs

I would contact the place where the course was given first. You need to have an index number for the course to submit to the AAPC for the CEU. If that doesn't work you can try to contact the AAPC and maybe they can help.

Mary Wells, CPC,RCC, CPMA

Hey dmcl4boys.... I actually don't think it's difficult to find a job! MIGHT be where you are though. But I too thought it was going to be hard having zero experience, but the office I work at now wanted that. That way they can train you how they want and stuff :) good luck!

Thank you for your help ahaller0929 :)

Hello,
how to find the March 2022 free CEUs, website are update and Education option are not getting in front of site so i am confused to how to search the free CEUs please suggest me

To navigate to that section: Under Training, there is a CEU search. From the CEU search, click on the "Low Cost CEU" choice and it will take you to all the free/low cost CEUs available through AAPC.

This is the direct link to the page: https://www.aapc.com/medical-coding-education/help/low-cost-ceus.aspx

ceu training.JPG:

Hi,
So I know CEU's need an index number but I've been watching some webinars that count as one CEU but when its over, it doesn't give me anything? I'm watching the free ones but I'm so confused on how to submit those..
Thanks in advance

Hi,
So I know CEU's need an index number but I've been watching some webinars that count as one CEU but when its over, it doesn't give me anything? I'm watching the free ones but I'm so confused on how to submit those..
Thanks in advance
I would suggest reaching out to whatever company is providing the webinar. Usually, they would provide it at the webinar. Some will e-mail you the info later.

Hello... I saw a few weeks ago this "CEU" like bundle package that was available to purchase for (?) $419? I can't find the link now on the AAPC website. It was one of those that randomly pops up. If there is any way you can re-direct me to this AAPC product... I would so appreciate that! THANK YOU :)

Hello... I saw a few weeks ago this "CEU" like bundle package that was available to purchase for (?) $419? I can't find the link now on the AAPC website. It was one of those that randomly pops up. If there is any way you can re-direct me to this AAPC product... I would so appreciate that! THANK YOU :)
Maybe this:
https://www.aapc.com/medical-coding-education/webinars/
Otherwise, reach out to AAPC.
FYI - if you are doing this just for the CEUs, you can attend literally hundreds of virtual chapter meetings for free. I haven't paid for a CEU in at least 5 years.

Hi. How do you attend the virtual chapter meetings? I attend my local virtual meetings, but it's only once a month.
Go to "Local chapters" under the membership on top right, then list all chapters on the left menu. Look at each local chapter to see what events are planned. Most are free. Some have a small fee. Some require pre-registration, but for others just save the link and log on at the scheduled time. Just be aware of time differences. The times are local times.

Last edited: