Wiki Certified Coder

Best answers
Recently certified, passed my exam on the first try with an 85 and I have a degree in Health Care Administration. Now I need experience, someone willing to give me a chance to prove my outstanding abilities.

DARCI BIANCHI
400 Bishop Rd
Mullica Hill, NJ 08062
dbianchi@comcast.net
609-670-4709 (C) 856 553-6594 (H)

SUMMARY
I am an experienced professional with a variety of accomplishments across a range of industries. I have strong communication, leadership, organization, and computer skills. Most recently, I have earned a degree in health care administration and am a Certified Medical Coder CPC-P .

EDUCATION

CERTIFICATION

EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
Duties include: manicures, pedicures, and acrylic nail sculpting. Additionally, as a business owner, the position requires efficient scheduling, cash flow management, customer service and other skills associated with providing excellent customer experience.

Mutual of Omaha April 1989 to November 1998
-- Sales and Management position
Responsibilities included: Sales of life, health, and disability insurance, as well as Medicare supplement insurance. Management positions held Trainer Recruiter: Responsibilities included recruiting, hiring, and training new sales agents and preparing them for selling insurance in the field. Initial training was done in a classroom setting, teaching in detail all sales products and then demonstrating in the field (people’s homes) how to sell insurance. District Sales Manager: Responsibilities included demonstrating in the field how to sell insurance, tracking sales, holding weekly sales meetings, and phone clinics. My sales team ranged from 10 to 15 sales representatives. I also served on several committees with Mutual of Omaha, which introduced new technology.

Meadow Lakes Retirement and Nursing Home
Worked in the exclusive dining room of Meadow Lakes. Duties included serving the residents food, while building personal relationships.

SKILLS AND ACTIVITIES