Wiki CEMC Test- Additional resource book?

hbowens1

New
Best answers
I will be taking the CEMC certification test next month and was wondering if anyone could suggest a good additional resource book to use on the exam. I'm allowed to use one additional reference of my choice on the exam. I'm not sure what to use. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thats a great question. I have questioned AAPC about this. There are no real "reference" books for E/M. And the only ones I have come across are about $160. And I dont want to buy those because they are focusing on the "basics" of leveling an exam. I know the basics and the key components. I have the CEMC study guide and I am transfering all the notes for the incident to and teaching guidelines into my CPT book. I took the exam already and failed by 2 points. I suggest the practice exams, they are allot like the actual test was. You have to read the paragraph AFTER the case note BEFORE the question, it will give you what they are looking for.
If anyone else has any book reference suggestions I would LOVE to hear them too.
Good Luck next month, I am re testing soon too.