Wiki CDEO Practice Test

Best answers
I took the CDEO exam in 2017 and was not successful. I had purchased the three practice tests last year but was wondering if anyone had purchased them in 2018 to know whether they are updated or not as I am considering purchasing them if they are. Any response is appreciated.

I took the CDEO exam this year and purchased the practice test in 2018, so I don't have anything to compare to the 2017. I will say I don't think the exam followed along with the practice test very much. It was a really hard exam. There was one question on there that I truly don't think had a right answer. I feel AAPC needs to develop a study guide that will go along with the material on the exam.

I completed the test twice on time with time to spare. I reviewed and double checked yet didn’t pass. The case questions are not even in the guide or really covered in the practice test. I agree the one case study I don’t believe there is a correct answer. If my doctors gave information like that I would write them up for compliance issues. I feel AAPC needs to review there case studies.