Wiki Ccc

Kcgulley

Best answers
Are there any classes or seminars that i could take that would be helful in studying for the ccc. When i signed up to take this certification test, only a limited amount of study material was available and no online classes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:eek:Well, what a coincidence! I am hoping to take the CCC this year also. There does seem to be very little to help us get the education we need.

HELP!! please

I took the test 3 or 4 years ago. I purchased the test on this website and took it over and over! I think it's 150 questions and you have the 5+ hours to finish. Very similiar to the CPC test but just geared to cardiology. I also purchased a book from Coding Strategies. CSI Navigator for Invasive Cardiology. It's a great book and has a test also. The test covered EVERYTHING! Pacemakers, ICD's, Nuclear test, Stress Test, Echo's, you name it and it was there!

Good luck to you,
Susan

I am taking the test next month. I have been devouring any and all info that I can get my hands on. I was having trouble with the em but emuniversity.com helped make it more simple to understand. I am excited and very nervous. I copied my test from my study guide and I reviewed many surgical notes and office visits and procedures. If I have or have had any questions, I am lucky enough that I work for 2 wonderful cardiologists who are always willing to answer questions. Good luck to all who are taking the test or who are looking at taking the test. Jim Collins with cardiologycoder.com is also a wonderful resource... The man knows EVERYTHING...