Wiki CCC Exam!!! very nervous!!!

Codergirl93

Networker
Best answers
I am taking the CCC exam on Aug 12th. I haven't been coding Cardiology long but I have picked it up rather quickly. From everything I have seen in the study guide and on the practice test I do on a daily basis for work. I just would like to know if there is any area I should study a little bit more? I am very nervous about this exam. I am a fairly new coder and jump right in to coding cardiology so I am still learn as I go. So if there is any tips or tricks anyone has that would like to share please do!!!

CCC Exam

I am taking the CCC exam on Aug 12th. I haven't been coding Cardiology long but I have picked it up rather quickly. From everything I have seen in the study guide and on the practice test I do on a daily basis for work. I just would like to know if there is any area I should study a little bit more? I am very nervous about this exam. I am a fairly new coder and jump right in to coding cardiology so I am still learn as I go. So if there is any tips or tricks anyone has that would like to share please do!!!

In my experience, if you work the study guide and were able to consistently pass the tests, that is a good indicator of how you do. Make notes in your book as you take the test and as you do your daily work. I think you will do well! Nancy Price, CPC, CPMA