Wiki Cardiovascular/Peripheral Procedures

aeberle2

Networker
Best answers
:confused:Can anyone recommend any websites, webinars, seminars, workshops, anything that can help me with coding diagnostic and interventional peripheral procedures?? I am new to coding these types of interventional procedures (I am used to working with Coronary Interventions only). I need to get up to speed on these in a hurry! Thanks in advance for any advice/help you can provide!

:confused:Can anyone recommend any websites, webinars, seminars, workshops, anything that can help me with coding diagnostic and interventional peripheral procedures?? I am new to coding these types of interventional procedures (I am used to working with Coronary Interventions only). I need to get up to speed on these in a hurry! Thanks in advance for any advice/help you can provide!

Use Z-healthpublishing.com for Cardiovascular/Interventional procedures. There is a lot of great information that you can get from it.

HTH, Jim Pawloski, CIRCC

I strongly agree with Jim. I love the Z-Health book and refer to it as the IVR Bible. It not only gives you the codes, but defines DO's and Dont's and gives case examples. There is also a webniar coming up thru AAPC on 3-2-2011 on cardiovasculare interventions.

Thanks to both of you. I did find ZHealthpublishing very helpful with the case of the week studies, and I also attended today's webinar which was tremendously helpful!