Wiki Cardiology coding training resources

espressoguy

Best answers
My hospital is bringing a group of cardiologists onboard effective 7/1. My experience is mostly in wound care and podiatry. I took on vascular earlier this year, but that has been mostly limited to auditing E&M's. The surgical coding is outsourced.

Initially the plan is to outsource the cardiology coding until I can get up to speed.

My employer has made funds available for training so I am looking for seminars, webinars, online classes, etc.

Does anybody have any recommendations for resources that will enable me to hit the ground running?

Thanks,

My hospital is bringing a group of cardiologists onboard effective 7/1. My experience is mostly in wound care and podiatry. I took on vascular earlier this year, but that has been mostly limited to auditing E&M's. The surgical coding is outsourced.

Initially the plan is to outsource the cardiology coding until I can get up to speed.

My employer has made funds available for training so I am looking for seminars, webinars, online classes, etc.

Does anybody have any recommendations for resources that will enable me to hit the ground running?

Thanks,

Z-health Publishing and MedLearn have seminars/ webinars that will help.
HTH,
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC