Wiki CANPC Certification

lcole7465

Expert
Best answers
I'm looking at possibly sitting for my CANPC. I was also wondering if anyone has of the study material that they are willing to part with or copy and share or maybe any websites that might be useful for studying for it.

If so, please contact me.

Thank you

Do you already code anesthesia and pain medicine? If you do then your every day work references are your best study guides. When I took this certification exam AAPC didn't have a study guide available. I'd been coding anesthesia and pain medicine 11 years when I took the exam. Lots of very useful information the in the relative value guide.

Good luck!
Kim

Thank you,

I currently code for anesthesia and have done anesthesia for the last 3 years since I got my certification. I haven't done much pain management. I get a little bit thrown in hear and there, mostly just minor injections, so that's where my weakness for the exam will be. I'll keep plugging away at the pain management for a little bit longer.

You are welcome. When I took it there was a lot more anesthesia questions than there was pain management. I don't remember anything tricky with the pain questions. Pretty straight forward.

I just purchased the on line 50 questions that are timed. I found them pretty helpful. It was only $30.00. not bad you retake the ?'s they have about 5 pain mgnt ?'s I plan on sitting for the exam also.
Best of luck to us!