Wiki Calling all Coders and Billers! Let Me Hear from You!

debabe35

Contributor
Best answers
🎉 Calling all Coders and Billers! Let Me Hear from You! 🎉

Deborah A. Ryan MBA/HCM, CPC, CCS-P, CPRC

Do you ever wonder about your career choice as a coder or biller? Maybe you love it (maybe not). You know what you do is essential to the revenue cycle of your organization. They won’t ‘keep the lights on’ if you are not on top of your game as a coder or biller. But what about the decision to become a coder or biller. There are less challenging ways to earn a living, though maybe not many as professionally satisfying. Would you recommend the coder or biller career path to a friend?

These were the questions I have been exploring in my doctoral program at Franklin University. I realized early on that data on professional satisfaction among coders and billers is hard to come by.

I need your help!

I have launched a quick (10-minutes to complete) survey asking critical professional satisfaction questions of coders and billers. Click HERE to complete the survey.

The results of this survey will benefit medical coders and billers by providing insights that may lead to process improvements, increased efficiency, and enhanced overall satisfaction among the medical billing and coding staff.

Here is a quick summary of my survey:

Objective:
The primary objective of the survey is to gather information on the experiences and perspectives of medical billers and coders regarding their roles, pay, opportunities for advancement, supervision, their job in general, and any challenges they may face.

Methodology: The survey will be conducted through a confidential and anonymous online questionnaire. Participants will be encouraged to share their honest opinions and experiences.

Duration: The survey is expected to be open until August 31, 2024.

Eligibility:

• Do you have 3 months or more experience working as a Medical Coder or Biller?
  • Do you hold a Medical coding or billing Certification?
If you answered yes to both questions, I would like to invite you to participate in this research study!

Participating is easy
- just click on the link below to access the research study survey.

• Your participation is completely anonymous, none of your personal information will be gathered.
  • It'll only take about 10 minutes of your time to complete all required 6 questions of the survey.
Click this link 🔗 https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YQNBHXX 🔗 or scan the QR code from your mobile device:

Thank you for your dedication to excellence in healthcare. I appreciate your participation and look forward to hearing from you! 🌟