Wiki Best Billing Software for small home based company?

Larlotta12

Best answers
I am looking for new billing software, I am a contract worker with small home based billing company. I need a software for 3-5 physicians for billing and I would like to keep docs in the system as well. Also would like to send appeals through the software. I am currently using Waystar. Anyone know of anything better?

I am looking for new billing software, I am a contract worker with small home based billing company. I need a software for 3-5 physicians for billing and I would like to keep docs in the system as well. Also would like to send appeals through the software. I am currently using Waystar. Anyone know of anything better?
Claimtek. Medoffic and Dentoffice

I'm using waystar clearing house with NextGen and hate NextGen. Iwant you keep waystar with a new PM. Did you find a solution you like?