Wiki Behavioral Health Services and PCP billing

mckaya

Networker
Best answers
Hi, I am looking for a behavioral coder to assist me with BH services a PCP can bill for. I work for a Medicaid managed care organization and I found some developmental screenings they can perform in the Medicaid provider manual, are there any other BH services you know of that can assist me with this project. You can post here or reach me at mckaya1414@gmail.com.

Thank you for any assistants anyone can provide or resources you can direct me to go review.

Hi, I am looking for a behavioral coder to assist me with BH services a PCP can bill for. I work for a Medicaid managed care organization and I found some developmental screenings they can perform in the Medicaid provider manual, are there any other BH services you know of that can assist me with this project. You can post here or reach me at mckaya1414@gmail.com.

Thank you for any assistants anyone can provide or resources you can direct me to go review.
I am not a behavioral coder but I work (15 yrs) for a private Internal Med & Pediatric Clinic. We are EPSDT providers with Medicaid and several Medicaid managed care organizations. I recently did a lot of research and digging in regards to the new developmental screenings that are now billable. Medicaid usually follows the Bright Futures Guidelines set by the AAP and according to the AAP these new screenings just published in March 2021. Here is the link to the 2021 Periodicity Table which tells you when the assessments/screenings should be done and also includes links to assessments & screenings that they have approved for use.
Here is another link which has free approved screenings: https://www.tuftschildrenshospital.org/The-Survey-of-Wellbeing-of-Young-Children/Age-Specific-Forms

Hope this helps

I am not a behavioral coder but I work (15 yrs) for a private Internal Med & Pediatric Clinic. We are EPSDT providers with Medicaid and several Medicaid managed care organizations. I recently did a lot of research and digging in regards to the new developmental screenings that are now billable. Medicaid usually follows the Bright Futures Guidelines set by the AAP and according to the AAP these new screenings just published in March 2021. Here is the link to the 2021 Periodicity Table which tells you when the assessments/screenings should be done and also includes links to assessments & screenings that they have approved for use.
Here is another link which has free approved screenings: https://www.tuftschildrenshospital.org/The-Survey-of-Wellbeing-of-Young-Children/Age-Specific-Forms

Hope this help