Wiki Bcbs maryland

Best answers
We are out of network with BCBS of Maryland, so provider relations will not provide a copy of the fee schedule. Does anyone have a copy of the 2012 BCBS Maryland fee schedule that they would possibly share with me?
If so my email is kstokes@timoniumsurg.com

Thanks so much! :)

We are out of network with BCBS of Maryland, so provider relations will not provide a copy of the fee schedule. Does anyone have a copy of the 2012 BCBS Maryland fee schedule that they would possibly share with me?
If so my email is kstokes@timoniumsurg.com

Thanks so much! :)

Hi Kristie-
I don't have the fee schedule but wish you luck in getting a copy! I did contract work for a client that WAS in network with BCBS Maryland and they flat-out refused to give us fee schedule information (we were setting up a new anesthesia client, but other specialties were already in network). I had worked out of Mississippi and California before, and both of those local BCBS carriers were always willing to release the fee schedule, even Mississippi's was available online! So I don't know what Maryland's issue is, but good luck!

Thanks Kristina! I'm not sure either, they are making it very hard for facilities that are OON with them to even obtain claim status much less the fee schedule. Provider relations will not budge if you aren't in network.. it's ridiculous :(.. Good luck to you as well!