Wiki Auditing software

Best answers
Good morning all!

My organization is looking into potentially investing in an Auditing software for Part B coding/billing and I'm looking for recommendations. What do you use currently in your healthcare facility? What are the pros and cons? Does it make your auditing process more efficient? Does it provide access to resources such as guidelines to support the audit findings?

Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks,
A.

Good morning all!

My organization is looking into potentially investing in an Auditing software for Part B coding/billing and I'm looking for recommendations. What do you use currently in your healthcare facility? What are the pros and cons? Does it make your auditing process more efficient? Does it provide access to resources such as guidelines to support the audit findings?

Any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks,
A.

Personally, I would recommend checking out MD Audit as it can be customized to your group to a certain degree. I would not recommend Intelicode as it does not seem to keep up with the times and it takes too much manipulation to get accurate results. For example on critical care if you enter time that passes the thresholds it accepts critical care without taking into consideration the patient's condition or other factors whereas MD Audit does.