Wiki artherectomy & angioplasty

Best answers
Not sure of this procedure, thank you for your assistance!
Percutaneous access was obtained utilizing a modified to technique. I used a mammary catheter, and a Woolley
wire to cross the aortic bifurcation and then exchanged the 6 French sheath for a 45 cm Destination sheath. Heparin was
administered to atttain an ACT greater than 250. I then used a angled glide wire to cross the occlusion in the left SFA. I used a
Quickcross catheter to exchange glide wire for a Viper wire. I then performed rotational atherectomy utilizing the CSI device
making 3 passes. I then performed angioplasty utilizing a 6 mm x 40 mm Boston Scientific SDS balloon. The maximal angioplasty
pressure was 5-1/2 mm mercury. After removal of the balloon. We had excellent angiographic results with no evidence of
dissection, and less than 20% residual stenosis

Not sure of this procedure, thank you for your assistance!
Percutaneous access was obtained utilizing a modified to technique. I used a mammary catheter, and a Woolley
wire to cross the aortic bifurcation and then exchanged the 6 French sheath for a 45 cm Destination sheath. Heparin was
administered to atttain an ACT greater than 250. I then used a angled glide wire to cross the occlusion in the left SFA. I used a
Quickcross catheter to exchange glide wire for a Viper wire. I then performed rotational atherectomy utilizing the CSI device
making 3 passes. I then performed angioplasty utilizing a 6 mm x 40 mm Boston Scientific SDS balloon. The maximal angioplasty
pressure was 5-1/2 mm mercury. After removal of the balloon. We had excellent angiographic results with no evidence of
dissection, and less than 20% residual stenosis

I would code this 37225. No evidence of a diagnostic arteriogram.

Thanks,
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC