Wiki Arterial studies

diannet

Best answers
Please help clarify some arterial codes for me...93923, 93924 and 93925. they all say they are bilateral and I know the 93924 is with exercise, but I can't figure out between them.
the report says:
Clinical indications: PVD, atherosclerosis and hypertension
Findings:
Arm Pressures: The patient had systolic arm pressures of 160 mmHg on the right and 160 mmHg on the left.
Right Leg: The right leg has an abnormal ankle/arm index of .8 at rest. There are normal triphasic waveforms and segmental pressures down to the ankle right femoral and popliteal region, abnormal monophasic waveforms in the posterior tibial, abnormal blunted waveforms in the dorsalis pedis.
Left Leg: The left leg has an abnormal ankle/arm index of 08 at rest. There are normal triphasic waveforms in the left femoral and popliteal region, abnormal monophasic waveforms inteh posterior tibial, abnormal blunted waveforms in the dorsalis pedis.

We used 93923 for those and 93924 for the ones just like this but with exercise, is that correct? And when would we use the 93925? OUr manager is saying we should be using that code sometimes according to the hospital that we are merging with

Thanks for any help