Wiki Anyone use Clintegrity 360 for abstracting

nram293

Networker
Best answers
Hello I just started with a new client and they use clintegrity 360 for their abstracting. only have been coding from it about a week and find it very unfriendly when it comes to injury codes and then adding all the cause , activity, place and status. Anyone have any experience with clintegrity 360; I am use to 3m Encoder so I was wondering if Im using the it correctly.

Hi--I use Clintegrity every day. There are some tricks to it for sure. Are you doing outpatient coding? It is not all that intuitive. There are a couple of tricks though, when you look for codes be sure you have selected icd10 cm, smart search, and without having it open in front of me at the moment, I believe you have to select from a drop down menu to get to the external cause codes. I like their coding software, but for the external cause codes I seem to do better with the book. Nuance also has support and they have online classes to help you learn/use the software which are quite useful.

Good luck.

Thank you. Yes outpatient. Do you know where to access the training videos? I logged on and went to help but not seeing anything except courses to buy.