Wiki Any Experience With Contract Coding Positions?

rblecher

Best answers
I was hired to do remote coding as a contract worker for The Judge Group. The contract is with United Healthgroup. Apparently, they are taking on so many people that an 88% on their coding competency test did away with the interview process. I am worried that this is sketchy at best. Does anyone have any advice?

Is that United Health Group in Brentwood TN? I was offered a contract position with them also, but thru Insight Global. I have the same questions. I would hate to give up a job just to be let go prematurely.

From my research several agencies has that same contract, I know people that was hired over a month ago and has not yet started, Hcc is seasonal and there are very few agencies that will keep you on full time unless you have experience in heidis or if they are trainng for heidis , Asked them if it is permanent fulltime 40 hours with no breaks , be very specific because some of them will play word games , if they hired you they get paid !!!!!!!!

I am working with them now Through a different contractor. I started 2 weeks ago.

Run away from them

Hello
I was working there about three weeks ago, and I resigned it is the worst contract I have ever had, for the amount of work that they want you to do.
no flexibility with work whatsoever, they want you to work from 8-5 and overtime is a must, reports .
I would not take it if I were you.
Sorry