Wiki Anxiously Awaiting Test Results

Best answers
I just tested last Saturday, 11/14, and my nerves are SHOT! I took the COC... I've been lowkey looking at the website all day... I hope the results come out today!!! How long did it take everyone to get their results?

Its variable. Mine came in 2 business days which is extremely abnormal. People who took exams weeks before mine have not received their results yet.

I just tested last Saturday, 11/14, and my nerves are SHOT! I took the COC... I've been lowkey looking at the website all day... I hope the results come out today!!! How long did it take everyone to get their results?

Hoped that you hear soon. Waiting is terrible. Good luck.

Results

If they are not posted by Friday, then Tuesday at the latest. They have been posting the results pretty quickly. Good Luck to you. :cool:

Very Anxious

I took my exam on 11/14/2014. Still waiting for the results .... How long it take?

Grading status

im in GRADING status anybody know how close that is to the final score?