Wiki Anthem Medicaid Ohio

oakwood51

New
Best answers
Does anyone know where we are supposed to send claims to for Anthem Medicaid in Ohio? The card tells us nothing about billing. I would assume the local like other Anthems, but wasn't sure if anyone knew of something different. I looked on Anthems website and they don't have Ohio as a Medicaid product yet.

Does anyone know where we are supposed to send claims to for Anthem Medicaid in Ohio? The card tells us nothing about billing. I would assume the local like other Anthems, but wasn't sure if anyone knew of something different. I looked on Anthems website and they don't have Ohio as a Medicaid product yet.

Anthem Medicaid was the replacement for Paramount Medicaid when Paramount's Medicaid contract ended. The transition started on July 1, 2022 when the new Medicaid fiscal year started.

The final date where Paramount was out of the picture was pushed back at least once - I think it was finally fully live on February 1st. There were some transition trainings - if you do a lot of Medicaid billing in Ohio, you could probably find links on either the Anthem Medicaid or Ohio Medicaid websites.