Wiki Angiography

Best answers
Hi, Dr. gave me his procedures for the Hospital and this threw me. How would you code an Angiography for an upper extremity and one for a lower extremity. I have 75710 + 36245 and ? + 36215? Thanks Nancy::

Hi, Dr. gave me his procedures for the Hospital and this threw me. How would you code an Angiography for an upper extremity and one for a lower extremity. I have 75710 + 36245 and ? + 36215? Thanks Nancy::

I code this scenario:
36215/75710
36245 (if first order selection) and 75710-59

HTH :)

As a side note, I agree with the 75710-59 as long as the entire extremity is interpreted in both cases. For the lower extremity angiography, you can code the 75710 as long as the interpretation goes to the knee. :)

Hi, Danny P., I noticed that you have the CIRCC Cert. I was intersted in taking that exam, could you give me an idea of what you feel the level of difficulty was and if you spent a lot of time studying for it ?

Thanks,
SGochoco

Hi, Danny P., I noticed that you have the CIRCC Cert. I was intersted in taking that exam, could you give me an idea of what you feel the level of difficulty was and if you spent a lot of time studying for it ?

Thanks,
SGochoco

check your private messages....