Wiki Anesthesia equipment billing

MDPAYNE

Contributor
Best answers
We are currently doing billing for an anesthesia group who is thinking about purchasing their own anesthesia equipment and billing for the service plus drugs and equipment. Is there anyone out there that is currently billing this way and if so how is the equipment being billed?

Michelle

I would like to know the answer to that question also. In this case it would be in a radiology office setting.

Thank you,
Sheila

I think there are a lot of factors to consider regardless of the location and without knowing of some guidance from a published source. I don't know that saying "what if it is this setting" is something I should be commenting on since I have not research this or know all the logistics to provide an informed response.

i think there are a lot of factors to consider regardless of the location and without knowing of some guidance from a published source. I don't know that saying "what if it is this setting" is something i should be commenting on since i have not research this or know all the logistics to provide an informed response.

we are wanting to purchase amesthesia equipment we would be performing the anesthesia in an office setting. Do you have any information on how to bill for equipment.

Thanks