Wiki AMBA CEUs.

Best answers
Has anybody taken the physician billing course on AMBA (American Medical Biller Association) and submitted the CEUs of 15 to AAPC and been approved for those CEUs? I did the modifer course for 6 CEUs to only find out AAPC doesn't accept them. I want to take the physician billing course, but its $300.00 I want to make sure I can get the 15 CEUs.

Has anybody taken the physician billing course on AMBA (American Medical Biller Association) and submitted the CEUs of 15 to AAPC and been approved for those CEUs? I did the modifer course for 6 CEUs to only find out AAPC doesn't accept them. I want to take the physician billing course, but its $300.00 I want to make sure I can get the 15 CEUs.

There's a lookup tool on the AAPC website where you can find what CEUs are approved from different vendors.

https://www.aapc.com/medical-coding-education/ (Under "Browse for CEUs" click on the tab for Other Vendors to see an alphabetical list by vendor.)

According to the look-up tool, there are only 2 events from the AMBA that are approved by AAPC for CEUs, and the course you mentioned isn't one of them.

amba.JPG