Wiki Allscripts EHR

scadykat

Contributor
Best answers
Does anyone currently use the Allscripts MyWay EHR/PM system? We heard some rather disturbing news recently concerning this system.

Our practice has been on Allscripts Pro-EHR for about 6 years now. Other then the constant "Hot-Fixes" that are always being put in place, we are pretty happy with it.

What type of problems are you experiencing?

Horrible News?

Not sure if it's horrible. But there was a recent blurb in Modern Healthcare about the AScri. CEO resigning under fire. According to the article it was mostly about AllScripts losing a lot of their market share to EPIC which is the hot choice for hospitals these days. Also AScr. lost a huge deal to EPIC, half billion dollars or so, for the NYC public hospitals. Didn't seem anything specific about the product, except it is viewed as not having the hospital wide connectivity that EPIC does.
Only thing is when I see articles like this, next thing you know company is sold, and you find yourself with support pulled out unless you go with buyer's (Epic?) product. That is a totally unfounded speculation on my part!

Jim

Allscripts

We are a Cardiology Group and have had Allscripts Myway for 2 years. We were told they cannot meet the "meaningful use" requirement. We have to find another software.

Last edited:
We have Allscripts Pro EHR, but I did hear there is a class action suit against MyWay...something to do with Allscripts not supporting it anymore and not meeting MU requirements.

Allscripts

We are a Cardiology Group and have had Allscripts Myway for 2 years. We were told they cannot meet the "meaningful use" requirement. We have to find another software.

I work for a Medical Doctor, we to have to get another software. Myway was not what we thought it would be. The training was not helpful at all we took classes on line, but when you started to work with alive pt and everyday none of the classes was helpful.
Now we have to start all over again. Not happy about it at all. :confused:

Our practice has been on Allscripts Pro-EHR for about 6 years now. Other then the constant "Hot-Fixes" that are always being put in place, we are pretty happy with it.

What type of problems are you experiencing?

Where do you fine the "HOT-Fixes' I have no clue about this?:)