Wiki advise on shoulder procedure . . .

scooter1

Expert
Best answers
I am looking at 23130 and 20680, but not at all sure I am correct.
Doctor coded with arthroscopy codes, but the procedure was open, not scope.Would like
to have some input from fellow coders, please :

Patient had significant adhesive capsulitis and range of motion deficit. Gentle manipulation was attempted, but we did not go very far. Open debridement was necessary.
Through previously-made incision and through deltoid splitting incision, we then re-entered the subacromial space. It was essentionally scarred to the acromion. A significant amount of effort and time was needed to release all adhesions between the humeral head, the rotator cuff overlying it, and the acromion. Once this was performed, we obtained full range of motion of the shoulder. It was noted that the supraspinatus was retracted at this point to the glenoid rim. The two anchors that were holding the supraspinatus were removed as they were floating with the retracted edge of the supraspinatus. The humeral head appeared normal. Bicep tendon appeared normal. Area was then irrigated out, etc.
Can anyone help substantiate my codes, or have suggestion on what would be more appropriate ? Thank you for any help