Wiki Accomplished CPC-A Seeking Medical Coding Position at a New York City Metro Hospital

Dear New York Metro Hospital HIM Director or Medical Practice Administrator:

I have completed the comprehensive one-year Medical Coding & Billing Certificate program at Hunter College, CUNY at the top of the class. Higly recommended by teacher and founder of the Hunter College Program.

I also passed the 6-hour, national AAPC Certified Professional Coder exam, receiving the CPC-A professional designation.

Currenly seeking an entry level medical coding position or internship, at a New York City metro Hospital that will provide practical experience in my specialized field of study at Hunter College.

Would greatly appreciate meeting you to discuss how my work experience and educational background makes me ready to become a valuable employee. I come with a high level of commitment, motivation and enthusiasm.

Thanks,

Khine Ohn

212-772-0205[/SIZE]
I really suggest you proofread anything like this before submitting it. After all, attention to detail is a necessary requirement of any coding job.
Good luck.

Thanks ever so much for your suggestions and advice. Your astute observations and insight are most helpful. - Your knowledge, foresight and instinct will make all the difference and improve our chances here. Many, many thanks, once again. Best, KH
Still has an error. Currently