Wiki ablation procedures (global)

sbentrup

New
Best answers
I work for a small corporation, we have out pt surigical suites which the physician schedules minor obgyn procedures. procedures are hysteroscopy with/without bx, ablation procedures, essures, leeps,cystos, ect...
my question is if one of our physicians perform a novasure endo ablation(58563) and bills the global for a higher reimbersment in which he does supply the novasure device, but we are supplying all the necessary equipment which allows him to perform the procedure (procedure room, scope,all disposables, saline, buttocks drapes, technical assistant) the physician bills pos 11 and tos 2 on cms1500, are we allowed to bill for the facility using 58563 (same procedure code) on a ub04 tob 831 rev code 360 or should we bill for just the diagnostic hysto(58555), or are there modifiers that we or the physician should be billing with, HELP

thank you for your answer, let me make sure i have this correct when billing for the facility i bill the 58563 or 58555 for the hysto which is what we are providing

i would also like to ask, if i am billing for the facilty part of the endo ablation will the physicans reimbursement be affected?
i just want to cover all questions that i know will be asked of me. so if there is any additional information or advise you wold want to share it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks again for the help

sherry