Wiki AAPC's CEU tracker allows us to delete CEUs; why would we do that?

Best answers
On the right side of the list of each item you have, there are "Edit" and "Delete" links. We can ignore "Edit" because it's a dead link (I mean, I clicked it to see what would happen); but Delete? Why might one want to delete any of their earned CEUs? (If "Delete" is just another dead link, I can't know, because I'm not going to risk clicking that to see what will happen. If it isn't a dead link, I'll lose CEUs for no good reason.)

On the right side of the list of each item you have, there are "Edit" and "Delete" links. We can ignore "Edit" because it's a dead link (I mean, I clicked it to see what would happen); but Delete? Why might one want to delete any of their earned CEUs? (If "Delete" is just another dead link, I can't know, because I'm not going to risk clicking that to see what will happen. If it isn't a dead link, I'll lose CEUs for no good reason.)

The Edit link does have a purpose. When someone needs different categories of specialty credentials, they click on the edit link to allocate the CEU to the correct credential. Otherwise, the CEU is allocated to the core requirements by default.

For example, I need 16 CPMA CEUs every 2 years, and 8 CHONC CEUs every 2 years. If I viewed a webinar that had the potential to count for both CPMA and CHONC, I'd click the edit link and specify how I wanted them to be allocated across my specialty requirements.

Additionally, you could use the Edit link if you manually entered something in your tracker and made a typo. For example, if I manually entered a CEU for 10/11 when I actually attended it on 11/10, I could correct the date with the edit button.

The Delete link would be used if someone entered something by mistake. It does give you a pop-up warning "Are you sure you want to delete this?" when you click on it.