Wiki aapc exam

Deloresnaya

Best answers
Can anyone tell me how the exam is graded? I do know that you can pass with 70% is that on the entire exam or on all series portion of the exam? Took it twice and failed. This second time I started with what I knew and finished the exam but still failed.:confused:

Can anyone tell me how the exam is graded? I do know that you can pass with 70% is that on the entire exam or on all series portion of the exam? Took it twice and failed. This second time I started with what I knew and finished the exam but still failed.:confused:

Im wondering the same myself.

The passing score for the CPC exam is an overall score of 70%. You do not necessarily need 70% or above on every section.

Good luck!

Patricia Murrin, CPC, RCC

CPC exams are 3 sections

hello
There are 3 sections to the exam you must achieve a 70% in each section. I was looking for the documentation to explain the break down but could not locate it.

Its 70% overall. It used to be each section, but that is no longer the case. You need to get at least 105 questions right to pass with a 70%

AAPC exam

hello
There are 3 sections to the exam you must achieve a 70% in each section. I was looking for the documentation to explain the break down but could not locate it.

mrsjehu is correct. It is an overall score of 70% to pass,(and there are way more than 3 sections anyway). Each chapter of CPT is a section and all sections are included on the test.