Wiki AAPC credentialed cpc coders More then 4 year experienced K. THAYUMANAVAN.BPT, MS, [N

Best answers
K. THAYUMANAVAN.BPT, MS, [NEUROSCIENCE] MBA, FSS, CPC
PRESENT ADDRESS: NO: 3 BAJANAI KOIL 1ST STREET KULLATHUMANAGAR
ZAMEEN PALLAVARAM CHENNAI-600043 TAMILNADU INDIA
EMAIL: thayuphysio@gmail.com
MOBILE NO: +91 9952903952

Hi
I am very interested in applying for the position of a Medical Coder . My experience and qualifications corroborates perfectly to your needs. Accordingly, I have attached my resume for your perusal.
My experience and proficiency in ICD-9, ICD-10 CPT-4, HCPCS and MS-DRG standards and techniques is very vast and I have the physical and mental capability to file hundred claims a day. Particularly, I am very skilled in all kinds of coding including physician coding, IN/OUT patient coding and facility coding which makes me a perfect all rounder for this job. My understanding of medical terminology is an asset which would help me in obtaining the perfect results. As required, I am able to converse intelligently with all parties involved in medical billing and coding. Moreover, I am comfortable with all medical coding software with vast experience in Quadramed, Meditech
I am looking forward to the prospect of working as a medical coder for the Family Health Hospital. I will call you after the weekend to make an appointment. If you prefer, you may reach me on my cellular phone at +91 9952903952 or via email at thayuphysio@gmail.com.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Hi
I am very interested in applying for the position of a Medical Coder . My experience and qualifications corroborates perfectly to your needs. Accordingly, I have attached my resume for your perusal.
My experience and proficiency in ICD-9, ICD-10 CPT-4, HCPCS and MS-DRG standards and techniques is very vast and I have the physical and mental capability to file hundred claims a day. Particularly, I am very skilled in all kinds of coding including physician coding, IN/OUT patient coding and facility coding which makes me a perfect all rounder for this job. My understanding of medical terminology is an asset which would help me in obtaining the perfect results. As required, I am able to converse intelligently with all parties involved in medical billing and coding. Moreover, I am comfortable with all medical coding software with vast experience in Quadramed, Meditech
I am looking forward to the prospect of working as a medical coder for the Family Health Hospital. I will call you after the weekend to make an appointment. If you prefer, you may reach me on my cellular phone at +91 9952903952 or via email at thayuphysio@gmail.com.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

CAREER OBJECTIVE:
To make a good career as a medical coder professional by utilizing the administrative skill adopted from my previous work experience.

SKILLS:
 More than 4 year experience in healthcare industry
 More than One year Proficient in Prime healthcare MS-DRG IP coding in kiwitek client at Omega healthcare 2012-2014. PROFICIENT SPECIALTIES? IN OUTPATIENT HOSPITAL MEDICAL RECORD, RADIOLOGY, SURGERY, EMERGENCY AND MANAGEMENT, HIERARCHICAL CODING CATEGORIES, & SUPER BILLING Brilliant with coding technique used medical application like ICD9, CPT-4, and HCPCS coding daily while maintaining 98% accuracy and achieving productivity goals previously.
 Strong knowledgeable of advanced medical terminology psychology Anatomy Physiology Pharmacology.
 Very efficient in MS office and the following software 3M Coding & Reimbursement Software VELOCITY A LIFE METRON; OCR OPTICAL CHARACTER READER, TACS EDITOR, AVICENNA, MED CONNECT ETOOL, client software?s.
 Effective communication and interpersonal skills
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Exam Passed/Academic year Name of School/Board/ University/Institute Subject Studied Aggregate
percentage of Marks
M.S[NEUROSCIENCE]
2009-2011 University of Madras Department of Anatomy ALMPGIBMS Taramani Chennai Core subjects: Cell and molecular biology, Basics of Human Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, Research methods in Anatomy and Neuroscience , Surface anatomy and Medical Imaging , Neurochemistry, Neuropathology, clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery,Neuromicrobiology, virology, immunology.
Elective subjects: Biochemistry, Endocrinology, Pathology, Bioinformatics, Environment Biotechnology, Stem cell biology
65%
MBA[Hospital Managements]
2008-2010 Annamalai University Chidambaram Health and communication, Introduction to public health, Material Resource Management, Human resource management, Law & hospitals ,Marketing, quality Assurance, Information Management 55%
Bachelor of physiotherapy
2003-2007 Dr. M.G.R. Educational & Research Institute University Psychology& sociology, Human Anatomy &Physiology, microbiology &pathology, general medicine surgery & paediatric, Exercise therapy Massage therapy, Electrotherapy, Applied anatomy Biomechanics, Community Medicine , physiotherapy for Neuro orthopaedic cardio- respiratory condition ,Rehabilitation medicine 64%
12TH STD Veera savarkar nethaji hr sec school /Tamilnadu State board English, French, physics, chemistry Biology, Maths
59%
10TH STD Veera savarkar nethaji hr sec school /Matriculation English, Tamil, Maths , History and Geography, Biology 64%

ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION
1. Fellowship in sports science from January 2009 to July 2009
Med varsity & Apollo Hospitals Educational & Research Foundation
2. Certified professional coder from AAPC Membership no:[01257963]
PERSONAL PROFILE
NAME : THAYUMANAVAN.K
FATHER NAME : KAMALAKANNAN.P
MOTHER NAME : SASIKALA.K
DATE OF BIRTH : 25/10/1985
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
RELIGION : HINDU
MARITAL STATUS : SINGLE
CURRENT WORK EXPERIENCE
1. E4E healthcare business solution
Medical coding analyst from June 2008 to May 2011
2. Omega healthcare management services pvt ltd
Senior Medical coding analyst from June 2011 to Jan 2014
3. AGS healthcare pvt ltd
Process Associate level 2 coding department from Jan 2014 till now
HOBBIES: Sport Playing badminton and cricket, Travelling Socializing with friends, going to cinema, Reading.

DECLARATION: I do hereby declare that the particulars of information and facts stated herein above are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.