Wiki 37204 Reports Requested

desertcoder

Contributor
Best answers
Hello! I wasn't sure what forum to post this in, so put it here as there is no surgery forum:(
I am hoping someone out here can help me; I am looking for a redacted chart note on CPT 37204. I want to help my doc better his documentation of this procedure and I need a starting point. If anyone knows of a website that I can go to that would offer this information as well, please let me know and I will try that. At this point,I will take any and all help I can get on this issue.:confused:
Thank you in advance

Please check the Interventional Radiology section. It would be helpful...

Thanks,
Abdul saleem CPC

Hello! I wasn't sure what forum to post this in, so put it here as there is no surgery forum:(
I am hoping someone out here can help me; I am looking for a redacted chart note on CPT 37204. I want to help my doc better his documentation of this procedure and I need a starting point. If anyone knows of a website that I can go to that would offer this information as well, please let me know and I will try that. At this point,I will take any and all help I can get on this issue.:confused:
Thank you in advance

Two web sites might help, one is z-health publishing, the other is Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR.COM). By that code, the doc performed an Embolization of an artery. What artery did he embolize? Maybe we coders can help.
HTH,
Jim Pawloski, CIRCC, R.T.(CV)