Wiki 36222 and 36223

brittany1356

Networker
Best answers
When performing carotid angio the doctor dictates that the common carotid was engaged. Selective injections demonstarte a normal common carotid. Mild irregularities are noted in the bulbar and internal carotid artery segment. The mid and distal internal carotid carotid artery are normal in appearance. The intracerebral circulation is also normal in appearance.

My question is the last statement: The intracerebral circulation is also normal in appearance enough to bill the 36223? I have received contradicting information and I am not sure now.

Thank you!

When performing carotid angio the doctor dictates that the common carotid was engaged. Selective injections demonstarte a normal common carotid. Mild irregularities are noted in the bulbar and internal carotid artery segment. The mid and distal internal carotid carotid artery are normal in appearance. The intracerebral circulation is also normal in appearance.

My question is the last statement: The intracerebral circulation is also normal in appearance enough to bill the 36223? I have received contradicting information and I am not sure now.

Thank you!

It is not much information, but it is enough IMO for 36223.

HTH :)