Wiki 2019 CPC study guide

Monikab

New
Best answers
Hi everyone! Does anyone know when can I purchase official CPC Certification Study Guide for 2019. I have an exam scheduled in February and I need some extra practice... Should I buy 2018 CPC Study Guide or wait till 2019 version is available on AAPC website? I will be thankful for any tips. Thanks

While I understand the argument to save money on an already costly examination, getting the most current (2019) might be your best bet. I would suggest getting the 2019 version.

While I understand the argument to save money on an already costly examination, getting the most current (2019) might be your best bet. I would suggest getting the 2019 version.

Thank you for suggesting to do so, I have been unsure of whether I needed to take the risk of using last years books for this years exam since it is allowed, but I also thought how that might not be a wise decision and just bite the bullet and pay for this years current books; also thank you for the quote, really helps push and motivate me! God bless!