Wiki 2019 codes

My book has not come in, but several of my coworkers have theirs. Of course, the new codes are in the book.

I believe the AMA also has an area on their website with the new codes on it, but their is a special subscription price to gain access to it. I do not know where it is on the site though.

The CPT Book is copy protected by the AMA and we are not allowed to post the listing of the codes and descriptors without prior permission from the AMA. To obtain the new codes for 2019, you will need to purchase the 2019 CPT book. There are some really important changes for 2019

The CPT Book is copy protected by the AMA and we are not allowed to post the listing of the codes and descriptors without prior permission from the AMA. To obtain the new codes for 2019, you will need to purchase the 2019 CPT book. There are some really important changes for 2019

Thanks debra i honestly wasnt asking for someone to print the book
it was merely a question

Thanks debra i honestly wasnt asking for someone to print the book
it was merely a question

My post above was a response to a previous poster who had pasted all of the new codes and descriptions. That person's post has apparently now been removed by the moderators, likely due to the copyright infringement, so my post no longer has context. Sorry for any confusion that created.

My post above was a response to a previous poster who had pasted all of the new codes and descriptions. That person's post has apparently now been removed by the moderators, likely due to the copyright infringement, so my post no longer has context. Sorry for any confusion that created.

no problem thomas
thanks so much