Wiki 2015 Mediare Fee Schedule

pattytpa

Best answers
I recently started a new postion although I'm an expert at coding my new role has billing portions that I'm struggling with. Any suggestions on how to become a Medicare billing expert? I can't find the new fee schedules to verify payments for 2015. Any help would be appreciated I'm willing to pay to learn I just have no idea where to start.

I recently started a new postion although I'm an expert at coding my new role has billing portions that I'm struggling with. Any suggestions on how to become a Medicare billing expert? I can't find the new fee schedules to verify payments for 2015. Any help would be appreciated I'm willing to pay to learn I just have no idea where to start.

Novitas has had the 2015 fee schedules up since December...not sure about other MACs. CMS has a tool for fee schedule look-up, but this is for individual codes, not downloading the entire fee schedule for your state/region. You should be able to search your MAC's website for it though; that would be the best thing to do.

http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Medicare-Fee-for-Service-Payment/PFSlookup/index.html