Wiki 2014 Code bundles

charbi9

New
Best answers
Hello,

We are trying to get all of our codes set up for the beginning of the year. I work in Radiation Therapy and we received a notice from 1 of our vendors that they are going to start bundling some of our ancilllary services into the main code for that day. So we are trying to figure out if this is going to happen so that we can adjust everything. My question is there a way to find out if this went through. I have check CMS but haven't been able to find anything so I am hoping someone can help.

Hello,

We are trying to get all of our codes set up for the beginning of the year. I work in Radiation Therapy and we received a notice from 1 of our vendors that they are going to start bundling some of our ancilllary services into the main code for that day. So we are trying to figure out if this is going to happen so that we can adjust everything. My question is there a way to find out if this went through. I have check CMS but haven't been able to find anything so I am hoping someone can help.

I too work in Radiation Therapy. ASTRO came out with updates for Radiation Onoclogy 2014.