Wiki 2013 pqrs

rigdon72

Best answers
I am trying to find Measure Specifications for PQRS 2013.

I went to the site: http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality...ssessment-Instruments/PQRS/MeasuresCodes.html and it says:

2013 Physician Quality Reporting System

The following documents pertaining to the 2013 PQRS are available in the "Downloads" section below in the zip file titled "2013 PQRS Measure List and Implementation Guide":

• 2013 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Implementation Guide. This document provides guidance about how to select measures for reporting, how to read and understand a measure specification, and outlines the reporting methods/options available for 2013 PQRS. The Implementation Guide also details how to implement claims-based reporting of measures to facilitate satisfactory reporting of quality-data codes by eligible professionals.

• 2013 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Measures List. This document identifies and describes the measures used in PQRS, including all available reporting methods/options, corresponding PQRS number and NQF number, plus measure developers and their contact information

I must be blind, because I can't see the zip file referenced here (The following documents pertaining to the 2013 PQRS are available in the "Downloads" section below in the zip file titled "2013 PQRS Measure List and Implementation Guide":) Any help is appreciated.

cyn77

pqrs, from what i understand it will not be ready until sometime today November 16,2012 for release.

Cynthia Croft, CPC

Last edited:
2013 PQRS Measures

It's November 20th and the 2013 zip file still is not available on the CMS website. Does anyone know if a different link to get there?