Wiki 1999 CPT code

Cyndi113

True Blue
Best answers
We are having a problem in resolving a CA Worker's Comp claim. We need the endovascular revascularization portion of the book. If anyone has it and can copy or if you know how I can find it online, I would appreciate it GREATLY. My email address is callen2@abrazohealth.com.

Thanks!

Last edited:
We are having a problem in resolving a CA Worker's Comp claim. We need the endovascular revascularization portion of the book. If anyone has it and can copy or if you know how I can find it online, I would appreciate it GREATLY. My email address is callen2@abrazohealth.com.

Thanks!

Hey Cyndi! Imagine seeing you on here...lol. Sorry I can't help with your question..just wanted to say hi!

Coder2011

Thanks!

Check Amazon.com. for CPT book 1999. Medicare started covering this procedure in
July 1st, 1999.

Hi Arlene!!!

How are you? Miss you guys! Please give my regards to everyone in the Chapter!! :)

I did receive help from a fellow coder on the forums and the claim has been recoded! THANKS Carol Emmons!!!!