Wiki 19125 or 19301?

sctaylor

Networker
Best answers
I am conflicted with this one....should I use 19125 or 19301

HISTORY:
The patient is a 55-year-old woman with known ductal carcinoma in situ of the right breast diagnosed on core biopsy of a 12 mm area of calcium deposits. She desired breast conservation and we arranged for a right breast wire localization lumpectomy. The risks were explained and she agreed.

DESCRIPTION OF PROCEDURE:
The patient was taken to the operating room, placed supine on the operating table where a time out was performed. SCDs were applied. Her right breast was prepped with Betadine and draped in a sterile fashion. One percent lidocaine with epinephrine was infiltrated subcutaneously. A transverse incision was made in the right upper outer breast. A specimen of tissue was excised completely surrounding the wire. Specimen radiograph showed that the clip and the calcium deposits were within the specimen. I felt we had a close margin superiorly so I took a second superior margin and I used a blue ink to mark the new true margin. The breast tissue was taken directly off the pectoralis fascia. Our hemostasis was excellent and we closed the incision with interrupted Vicryls for the dermis and a running 3-0 Prolene for the skin. The patient tolerated the procedure well and was taken to recovery in stable condition with no immediate complications.

Thank you!!