Wiki 09/19/2015 exam result when

Some people said when they logged into their accounts from that test date and it still said Grading. Have you logged into your AAPC account? The status information should be in there

Still waiting in michigan

I took my exam on the 7th of November still waiting it is saying in transit driving me crazy!!! Hoping later today for a change in status!!! I know there are a ton of people taking it so hoping that is the hold up.

I took my exam on the 7th of November still waiting it is saying in transit driving me crazy!!! Hoping later today for a change in status!!! I know there are a ton of people taking it so hoping that is the hold up.

I just hope they figure it out before I go for my retake :eek:. I just took mine Saturday so I guess I shouldn't obsessively check the status until December.

Hoping atleast changes to received so you know they got it. Hang in there. Worst part is the waiting.