Evaluation and Management (E/M) Online Training
through July 30th
Roughly 80% of all encounters billed include evaluation and management codes, yet E/M coding remains one of the most difficult areas for coders as they struggle to determine the appropriate level of E/M service. Whether you're an experienced coder or new to the industry, this course will equip you with working knowledge of CPT® guidelines, leveling the service (History, Exam, Medical Decision Making), E/M modifiers, regulations, and 1995/1997 documentation guidelines.
This evaluation and management training will:
- Break down E/M leveling into easy steps
- Show examples of E/M services in multiple locations
- Evaluate the differences and the impact of the 1995 and 1997 guidelines
- Show specialty-specific documentation for E/M in multiple specialties – including Family Practice/Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/Gyn, Emergency Department, Cardiovascular, and orthopedics.
This E/M online training includes:
- 10 hours of training, including online lectures, online reading materials, and quizzes
- 14 modules to walk you through coding E/M services, step-by-step
- Approval for 10 CEUs upon successful completion (one-time use only, excluding CPCO, CIRCC, CASCC, & CPPM)
- Access available for one (1) year from purchase date
Enroll in the E/M Online Training Course
Get Certified! Evaluation and Management Coder (CEMC™) Training
By purchasing any online course and other items, I certify that I have read and agree to the Refund Policy