Effectively manage the business side of medicine.
Profit margin, collections, cash flow, compliance, human resources, health information, efficient business processes—the broad responsibilities and complex requirements of practice management are endless. Drop one ball in the daily juggle and the fallout can be costly.
There’s never enough time, which makes it tough to stay on top of regulations and best practices. That’s where AAPC’s Practice Management Reference Guide becomes vital to your organization, providing you with one-stop access to the latest and best in practice management.
From office operations to financial oversight, the Practice Management Reference Guide lays out essential guidance to help you optimize efficiency, security, and profitability.
Benefit from actionable steps to streamline accounts receivable. Discover how to bring in new patients and keep the ones you have happy. Leverage real-world strategies to command payer relations, recruitment, training, employee evaluations, HIPAA, MACRA, Medicare, CDI, EHR … everything you need to ensure bountiful operations in 2020 and beyond.
With the Practice Management Reference Guide, you’ll gain working knowledge covering the spectrum of practice management issues, including:
- Negotiating favorable payer contracts
- Preventing an appeals backlog
- Remaining audit-ready
- Correctly applying incident-to billing rules to maximize reimbursement
- Using assessment tools to evaluate your risk
- Preparing a risk plan and know what questions to ask
- Knowing how and why you should implement policies and protocols
- Complying with state and federal patient privacy rules
The Practice Management Reference Guide is approved for use during the CPPM® exam.
Work from anywhere! eBooks can be accessed from devices including desktops, laptops, smart phones and tablets. Carry your favorite coding books, specialty guides, and reference guides with you wherever you go.
Some of the key features of AAPC eBooks are:
- Create and update Digital Flashcards
- Highlight important lines and save custom notes
- Share notes with other users
- Use the search bar to find anything you need
- Access your eBooks from any of your devices
- Bookmark pages to easily find your favorites
- eBooks can be accessed online or offline
Note: Purchased eBooks may not be printed and are non-refundable.