Wiki Venographies 36012, 75870, 75860

Best answers
Hello all; I was hoping someone has some clarification on venographies and what is/is not bundled into each other.
The majority of my work is with angiograms and there are some great resources but I'm not finding the details I'm looking for with the venographies.

My primary issue is that I'm not sure what is truly bundled and what isn't, based on anatomy.
I use the Vascular Families: Head and Neck chart in Appendix L of the CPT book to help.

So, if the provider performed the following venographies, all through an initial RT internal jugular access:

• Selective catheterization and craniocervical angiography, right internal jugular part 1, craniocervical views, AP projection.
  • Superselective catheterization and cerebral angiography, superior sagittal sinus part 1, cranial views, AP and lateral projections.
  • Superselective catheterization and cerebral angiography, right transverse sinus part 1, cranial views, AP and lateral projections.
  • Superselective catheterization and cerebral angiography, right transverse sinus part 2, cranial views, AP and lateral projections.
  • Selective catheterization and craniocervical angiography, right internal jugular part 2, craniocervical views, AP projection.
  • Superselective catheterization and cerebral angiography, superior sagittal sinus part 2, cranial views, AP and lateral projections.
  • Superselective catheterization and cerebral angiography, right sigmoid sinus part 1, cranial views, AP and lateral projections.
  • Superselective catheterization and cerebral angiography, right sigmoid sinus part 2, cranial views, AP and lateral projections.
  • Superselective catheterization and cerebral angiography, right sigmoid sinus part 3, cranial views, AP and lateral projections.
  • Superselective catheterization and cerebral angiography, right sigmoid sinus part 4, cranial views, AP and lateral projections.
  • Selective catheterization and craniocervical angiography, right internal jugular part 3, craniocervical views, AP projection.
Is everything bundled into the superior sagittal sinus, so really, we would just bill 36012-RT and 78670 x1?
How much can we split out?
Do you have any recommendations for good anatomical references/charts that would help with the coding of complex/multiple venographies?

Any help from you wizards would be appreciated!
Thank you!