Wiki Seeking Remote Medical Billing and Coding Opportunities

Asma89

New
Best answers
Certainly! Here's a revised version of your initial post:

Dear AAPC Community,
My name is Asma Ahmad, and I am a CPC-certified Medical Billing and Coding professional based in Richmond, TX. I have been working in the medical field since 2015 and have held my CPC certification since 2016. I am currently seeking remote opportunities where I can apply my extensive experience in billing operations, resolving claim rejections, and optimizing revenue cycle processes.
I have a proven track record in CPT and ICD-10 coding and have successfully managed billing for specialties including Chiropractic, TMS, Spravato, and Psychiatry using platforms such as DrChrono and Advanced MD. My professional experience includes roles as a Medical Billing and Coding Manager, Insurance Biller, and Office Manager, where I developed strong skills in client communication, issue resolution, and attention to detail.
I am excited to contribute my expertise to a forward-thinking healthcare organization and am particularly interested in remote roles that allow me to leverage my skills effectively.
Please feel free to contact me at asmaahmad89@gmail.com to discuss potential opportunities.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Best regards,
Asma Ahmad, CPC