Wiki Looking for a Remote Medical Billing and Coding Position

NMickens4017

Best answers
My name is Nei-tarsha Mickens and I have several years of experience in the financial department working as a starting Medical claim processor. During the time working in the medical field I have expanded my knowledge and excelled in many aspect in learning Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial, and third party insurance processing also I have reserve on how the coding has been properly processing so claim can be submitted .
I enjoy how each day brings a new challenge in researching and processing medical claims correctly. During the years of working in the medical field I have gain great experience and I’m very knowledgeable of ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, CPT coding, HCPCS II, and analyzing denial claims. I’m looking for a company to grow with and to share my expertise. I’m an extremely driven worker who’s constantly striving to discover new challenges. That’s why I feel the moving into a field as a Medical Billing and Coding I can be an excellence candidate because of my experience and skill working as a claims processor, it has taught me a lot.

Attachments

• certificate ahima.pdf
    185.5 KB · Views: 11
  • NEI-TARSHA MICKENS (1)Jefferson Ceriticate.pdf
    292.3 KB · Views: 14