Certified CPC-A Professional Ready to Drive Accuracy and Efficiency in Remote Medical Coding

Best answers
Hello fellow coding professionals and hiring managers,

I’m Tina Gonzalez, a recently certified CPC-A with a unique combination of 20+ years in compliance, auditing, and team leadership within the corporate sector. While new to medical coding, I bring unparalleled strengths in accuracy, communication, problem-solving, and self-discipline, which are crucial in the remote medical coding environment.

Here’s why I stand out:

• Accuracy & Attention to Detail: My 97% accuracy rate in auditing complex documentation for over 25 bank branches highlights my keen eye for detail. I’m confident this same precision will ensure accurate, compliant medical coding for your team.
  • Clear Communication & Team Collaboration: Having led a team that ranked in the top 10% at a national level, I thrive in environments where communication is key, even in remote settings. My approachability and clarity enable seamless interaction with healthcare providers and billing teams.
  • Adaptability & Learning: Transitioning from a successful corporate career, I’ve already demonstrated my ability to learn quickly, passing my CPC exam with no prior medical experience. I'm committed to continuous learning to keep up with the ever-evolving coding landscape.
  • Self-Discipline in Remote Work: As a seasoned leader managing operations remotely and delivering consistent results, I understand the importance of staying productive and meeting deadlines in a virtual environment.
  • Problem-Solving Under Pressure: My background in handling complex financial cases alongside Atlantic Health billing teams equips me with the problem-solving skills needed for medical coding, particularly with claim denials or intricate cases.
I’m excited to leverage these strengths and be a reliable, efficient part of a remote coding team. If you're looking for someone who brings both experience and fresh enthusiasm for medical coding, I’d love to connect!

Looking forward to contributing to your team’s success,

Tina Gonzalez
CPC-A
Notary Public in State of New Jersey
NMLS Certified

Attachments

• Tina_Gonzalez_Resume_CPC.pdf
    129.9 KB · Views: 2