Wiki Antepartum only-59426

We're billing 59426 with final date as DOS. MVP has been denying our claims stating " Pre-natal Visit Dates Required" :confused:

Optima does the same thing. In that case you may have to mail them a paper claim and write in the DOS on the claim lines below the CPT. We write in the individual DOS. Hope this helps!

Robin Skievaski, CPC

Optima does the same thing. In that case you may have to mail them a paper claim and write in the DOS on the claim lines below the CPT. We write in the individual DOS. Hope this helps!

Robin Skievaski, CPC

thank you! And yes, that's what I did.. But now they're denying it as part of the "in office list procedure". We're a freestanding clinic and due to our location we use POS 22. I tried to appeal it but nada.

Antepartum only - Date of Delivery or Last Visit

Hello,
I was told to use the date of delivery for Antepartum only (59426 or 59425) but I'm getting a denial from Anthem Insurance. If I were to use the last date that the patient was seen for prenatal care, I'm afraid other insurance may deny for timely filing. Where can I find that it state what date I should use?

any help is appreciated.