Wiki Upcoming Interview

kwitts81

Contributor
Best answers
Hello I have an interview with Humana coming up. I am curious does anyone else work there, opinions appreciated. I am excited to hopefully get my first coding job but also nervous as I have been with my employer for 13 years. Thanks

Hello I have an interview with Humana coming up. I am curious does anyone else work there, opinions appreciated. I am excited to hopefully get my first coding job but also nervous as I have been with my employer for 13 years. Thanks

One word of advice! "HAPPY" :)

Your upcoming interview with Humana

Hi. Go to Glassdoor.com
Under the review tab enter Humana. There are over 900 reviews from present and former employees; salaries and interviews. The interview tells, normally, some of the questions to expect and the style of the interview process. There is a lot of good info. You can show how informed you are which is huge. You could easily knock the other candidates off the table. Good luck! If you can, let me know how things turn out. Mark

Hey kw, how did the interview go?

I was with my previous employer for fourteen years, so it was a big transition going into a new position (family care to behavioral health), so I can relate!

Hope it went well :))))))

Lena